Greetings from Yoga on Corydon
Time to announce a new session at Yoga on Corydon – March 1 to May 2nd. All existing classes will continue! You will find more information about class times and fees on our Early Spring Session and Tuition Fees pages.
There are still several events planned for February:
- Hand to heart workshop – Saturday, February 22, 1-3 pm with Diane, focusing on health of hands, fingers, wrists and shoulders using myofascial release, therapeutic movements and yoga poses.
- Karma Meditation – Sunday, February 23, 7-8pm with Tracy, free class with optional donation for Siloam Mission.
- Free Introductory Class – Saturday, February 29, 1-2 pm with Jana. Invite your friends and family for this introduction to yoga and the studio event.
Other exiting events at later dates include:
- Saturday, March 21, 1-3 pm Self-Regulation Techniques and Yoga Practices for Mental Health
- Saturday, June 13, 1-2:15 pm Free outdoor yoga class in Stafford/Harrow park
- September 18-20, Fall yoga retreat, in Whiteshell Provincial Park
Also, please note that we will be open on Lois Riel Day Monday, February 17th.
Moving into spring is a great time to reset your mind, your body and refresh yourself after the long winter through this wonderful practice. We are looking forward to making it happen!
See you on the mat,
Jana, Diane and Tracy