Warm greetings from Yoga and Corydon . Happy Holidays and best wishes for 2020. May your new year be filled with love, laughter and happiness!
We are approaching the end of another year of great yoga experiences at the studio. Just to name a few – Yoga in the Assiniboine Park (little nerve racking weather-wise but rewording!), series of wonderful workshops (Myofascial Release, Yoga for shoulders neck and chest, Ayurveda), Karma meditation classes, our first ever Yoga retreat in Whiteshell Provincial Park and more.
It has been wonderful to have you in the classes and at the special events and we are looking forward to more in the new year.
Here is the update of the new session:
- The studio will be closed from Tuesday, December 24 until Friday, December 27.
- The new session will start on Saturday, December 28 and will go till February 29.
- We will be closed on Tuesday, December 31 in the evening (6pm and 7:45pm classes will be cancelled) and on Wednesday, January 1 (all classes will be cancelled).
- We will be open on Monday, February 17 (Louis Riel Day).
Free introductory classes for newcomers to the studio are planned for Saturday, January 4, 1-2pm and Saturday, February 29, 1-2pm
Special events planned for January and February are:
- 3 pop up classes on Monday 7:45-9:15pm – Thai Massage and Yoga, January 6, 13 and 27
- Workshop Saturday, January 25, 1-3pm, Building Bones
- Workshop Saturday, February 22, 1-3pm, Hand To Heart
Karma Meditation Classes are free of charge with an option to give a donation for Siloam mission. Sunday, January 26 and February 23, 7-8pm
We wish you and your families wonderful holidays and will look forward to having you in the classes and special events in the new year,
Jana, Diane and Tracy
If you would like to receive our future Newsletters by email, please submit your name and email address below.