October 17, 2019
Warm Greetings from Yoga on Corydon!
It is beginning to feel like fall, a good time to slow down and reflect, get deeper into yoga practice and more…….
We are going into a new session October 27– December 23 for 8 weeks (Sunday and Monday classes 9 weeks).
You will find the schedule on this website and on handouts in the studio.
- Remembrance Day (November 11) – the morning class 9:45 am will join 1:30pm class. The remaining classes will be held at their regular time.
- Change in Saturday classes – starting on November 2nd we are joining the two morning classes presently offered into one class at 10:00 am.
There are number of events planned to bring guests to a free class:
- Friends and Family Week October 20-26 – no registration required in selected classes. Please check our website and studio posters for the class times.
- Introductory Class on Saturday, October 26, 1-2pm (register by e-mail email@example.com or call 204-284-8877.
- Karma Meditation Class on Sunday, October 27, 7-8 pm – a donation to Siloam Mission will be greatly appreciated.
Once again we are offering the popular Myofascial Release Practice to be held on three Saturdays 1-3 pm. It is a special practice of releasing muscle and fascia tension by self massage techniques with use of myofascial tools and your own hands in combination with gentle yoga stretches.
- November 2nd – Feet to Hips: Supporting Our Foundation of Movement
- November 9th – The Core: Improving Digestion, Breath and Posture
- November 16th – Shoulders Neck and Face: Releasing Tension and Headaches
You will find more information about all these events on the studio handouts, our website or Facebook.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the classes and at the special events,
Jana, Diane and Tracy
If you would like to receive our future Newsletters by email, please submit your name and email address below.