August 12, 2019
Greetings from Yoga on Corydon!
I hope you are all having a wonderful, fun filled, relaxing summer. I just returned from an amazing teacher training session in Ohio and can hardly wait to share all things I learned and experienced with you.
As we are approaching September here are all the dates and events to keep in mind:
- The new session of classes starts on Tuesday, September 3rd ( we will be closed on Monday, September 2nd).
- A free introductory class for newcomers to the studio will be held on Saturday, September 7th, 1-2pm.
- Our Yoga in the Park , free outdoor class, will be held on Saturday, September 14th, at 12:30pm.
- Fall Yoga Retreat in Whiteshell Provincial park, September 20- 22. All registered participants will get a more detailed e-mail as we get closer to the weekend.
- Release Pose Stretch series of special practices on Mondays, September 23, 30 and October 7, 7:45-9:15 pm. Cost $20 per class.
- Karma Meditation Class – free meditation with option of donation for Siloam Mission on Sunday, September 29, 7- 8 pm.
All the class times and details regarding the events are listed on our website www.yogaoncorydon.ca.
Enjoy the rest of the summer.
Looking forward to seeing you soon,
If you would like to receive our future Newsletters by email, please submit your name and email address below.