August 25, 2018
It’s hard to believe that September is approaching! We hope that everyone is enjoying their summer.
We will be back to full schedule (seven days a week) as of September 4th. Please note that we are closed on Monday, September 3rd, Labour Day.
- We welcome Tracy Tomchuk who will offer an All Levels class on Monday nights at 7:45 pm.
- Shannon Conan will offer a Beginner class on Wednesday mornings at 9:45 am.
- Yin Yoga Class with Diane Froese will be offered on Sundays at 10:30 am and in a new time slot on Wednesdays at 7:45 pm.
- Yoga for Back Care will return on Wednesdays at 6:15 pm with Diane. You can check out the full schedule on our website.
As we return to the full schedule there are number of special events you and your friends will enjoy:
- Free Introductory Class for newcomers to the studio on Saturday, September 8, 1:00 – 2:00 pm.
- Yoga in Assiniboine Park on Saturday, September 15, 10:00-11:15 am. This is a free class and everybody is welcome to attend. Bring your friends and family along!
- Both Saturday morning classes will be cancelled that day. In case of bad weather this event will be cancelled and we will hold the regular classes in the studio.
- Sisterhood Rising Workshop with Kathleen Ludwig during September 28-30. This workshop is by registration. Spaces are still available. You will find details on our website and Facebook.
- Karma (by donation) Meditation – September 30, 7:00 – 8:00 pm. This class will be offered every last Sunday of each month. Everybody is welcome!
It is nice to get back to the regular schedule. I can hardly wait to see you all in the classes after my annual summer retreat!
Looking forward to more yoga with you,
If you would like to receive our future Newsletters by email, please submit your name and email address below.