Greetings from Yoga on Corydon
We invite you, your friends and family to participate in a FREE CLASS WEEK February 28 – March 4.
As an appreciation of your support and with an intention to give an opportunity to everyone to join our classes we have planned a week during which anyone can take a free yoga class. The classes will be available online through Zoom and a limited number of people will be able to come to the studio in person (a proof of vaccination with ID is required).
During the week of February 28 – March 4 you can take an additional class yourself if you are presently enrolled in our classes or are a former client and you can invite your friends or members of your family to join in any of our scheduled classes during that week.
Just send us an e-mail (email@example.com) with your name and class time of your choice and we will send you a link for that class or contact you with a confirmation for in class yoga availability.
You can also visit our website www.yogaoncorydon.ca for more information
Following are the available class times:
- Monday 9:45-11:00 am – Beginner with Jana
- Monday 6:15-7:30 pm – Beginner with Jana
- Tuesday 9:45-11:00 am – Beginner/Intermediate with Jana
- Tuesday 6:00-7:15 pm – Beginner/Intermediate with Jana
- Wednesday 9:45-11:00 am – Beginner/Intermediate with Jana
- Wednesday 4:45-6:00 pm – Beginner with Jana
- Wednesday 7:45-9:00 pm – Yin with Jodi (available online only)
- Thursday 9:45-11 am – Beginner with Jana
- Thursday 12:15-1:15 pm – Gentle Yoga with Jodi (available online only)
- Thursday 7:00-8:15 pm – Intermediate/Advanced with Jana
- Friday 9:45-11 am – Beginner with Jodi (available online only)
Everyone is welcome!
Feel free to pass on this invitation.
Looking forward to practising yoga with you,
Jana and Jodi